Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Trekking: It's a fabulous trekking destination which is suitable for all adventure lovers. Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) is the second most popular trekking destination in Nepal after Everest Base Camp. Every year many trekkers, adventure lovers, holiday seekers experience the fascinating trails of Annapurna Base Camp region. Our Annapurna Base Camp Heli Trek takes you towards the majestic beauty of Annapurna mountain ranges while returning from Annapurna Base Camp. Heli trek package is a fabulous package for all trekkers/hikers who have limited time and difficulty to descend downhills.
Moreover, Helicopter flight while returning from ABC saves your energy and time and adds even more adventure to Annapurna Base Camp trek. Trekking along the uphills of the Annapurna region offers a majestic view of mountain ranges like Machhapuchhre (6,993m), Annapurna I (8,091m), Annapurna III (7,555m), Annapurna South (7,219m), Tharpu Chuli/Tent Peak (5, 695m), Dhaulagiri ranges, etc. Modi Khola and Dobhan village are popular destinations before reaching Annapurna Base Camp. But before reaching Dobhan village, you can get a fascinating view of Mt. Machhapuchhre and its surroundings.
Trekking along the curvy trails of Annapurna comes with grace creations and traditional human settlements. It can be a memorizing experience for a lifetime to dig closer into the panorama of Annapurna Base Camp. While returning on a helicopter from Annapurna Base Camp, you can view a majestic scene of Annapurna mountain ranges, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Machhapuchhre and more. In addition to this, you can have an aerial view of Pokhara valley, Lakes, rivers, green hills, villages, etc. while returning via a helicopter.
What to expect ?
You can view a majestic scene of Annapurna mountain ranges, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Machhapuchhre and more.
Day 1: Kathmandu Arrival (1300m)
Our representative will be there to pick you up from the airport and transfer to Hotel via private vehicle. We will guide you in detail about the whole trip. Overnight at Hotel,
Day 2: Kathmandu city sightseeing and trip preparation:
We will explore some of the historic areas of Kathmandu city like Pashupatinath and Bouddhanath for half a day. In the latter half, we will prepare for Annapurna Base Camp trekking, and if any extended accessories are required, then you can shop some. Overnight at Hotel,
Day 3: Kathmandu to Pokhara (820m/2, 690 ft) via Tourist Bus: 6-7 Hrs,
Our day begins with a delighting breakfast, and then we will take a tourist bus from Kantipath for a long trip to Pokhara. Along the route of Prithivi highway on the way to Pokhara, you can view electrifying waterfalls, rivers, mountain ranges, hilltops, villages, towns and more. You will reach Pokhara in about 6-7 hours, as the glorious snow-capped Mt. Fishtail (Mt. Machhapuchhre), welcomes you in Pokhara. If time allows, then we can walk around the beautiful lakeside areas in Pokhara. Overnight in Pokhara,
Day: 4 Pokhara to Nayapul via private vehicle: Trek to Ghandruk begins (1940m/6,364 ft), 5-6 Hrs,
We kick off with Breakfast and head towards Nayapul via a private vehicle. After reaching Nayapul, our team reunites before starting the hike to Ghandruk. Along the trail, we discover traditional villages, fabulous natural settings, and more. From Birethanti, we pass along the suspension bridge crossing the Burundi River and enter the small Burundi village. Moreover, we pass along the curvy trail of the Modi river and reach the plain turf near Syauli Bazar. After this, we reach Kimche, Chane, and finally, reach Ghandruk crossing an ascending route. Ghandruk has many small hotels, lodges and Gurung settlements. Overnight at Ghandruk,
Day: 5 Trek from Ghandruk to Sinuwa (2,360 meters/7,742 ft), 5-6 Hrs,
So, with Breakfast in Ghandruk, we will start our hike along the trails of river Modi, ascend the rocky track and again descend over some rocky stones. Along the route, we leave behind the rivers like Modi, Kimrong and some suspension bridges before reaching the top of Gurung village in Chhomrong. From here, our track kicks off towards Chhomrong river, as we cross the suspension bridge and discover some colorful forests. Crossing the boulders, hilly landmarks, we reach Sinuwa. There are few hotels, lodges in Sinuwa, where we will stay overnights,
Day 6: Trek from Sinuwa to Deurali (3,230 Meters/ 10,597 ft), 5-6 Hrs,
We will begin our days trip from Sinuwa along the curvy trails towards Kuldhigar. Along the route, we can observe many bamboo forests, green hills, and moderate weather. Furthermore, we head to Dobhan after crossing an adventurous suspension bridge. Colorful rhododendron, oak forests are some influencing part of this hike. Crossing the outskirts of hills and ascending along the rough tracks, we reach Deurali. Overnight at Deurali,
Day 7: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (3,230 meters/10,597 feet), 5-6 Hrs,
It is an essential part of our whole trekking, as we will reach Annapurna Base Camp on this day. We begin from Deurali and head towards Bagar crossing the electrifying scenes of the Modi River. Furthermore, crossing the ascending routes of Bagar, we head to the thrilling basecamp region of Mt. Machhapuchhre. We will discover the majestic view of Mt. Machhapuchhre along the trail. So, with some rest, we continue our route across the secret Himalayan asylum and ultimately reach the Annapurna Base Camp region. We will discover majestic mountain ranges from Annapurna Base Camp. Annapurna I (8,091m) can be seen closely via basecamp, as it is the tenth highest mountain in the world. There are few hotels, tea houses in the Annapurna Base Camp region where we will stay overnight.
Day 8: Helicopter trip from ABC to Pokhara:
We will discover the majestic view of mountain ranges, snowfalls, and many Himalayan asylums in Annapurna Base Camp (ABC). Furthermore, we will take a Heli ride and return to Pokhara exploring the aerial view of mountains, hidden valley, lakes, Seti river, green hills, etc. After landing at Pokhara airport, we will transfer you towards the Hotel in Pokhara via private vehicle. Overnight in Pokhara,
Day 9: Pokhara to Kathmandu via Tourist Bus: 6-7 Hrs,
With Breakfast in the morning, we will head towards Kathmandu via a tourist bus. The left window of the vehicle offers a majestic view of hilltops, electrifying rivers, villages, vegetations, and a completely natural environment. After reaching Kathmandu, we will take a rest for a few moments, and get ready for a farewell dinner at a typical Nepali cuisine. Overnight at Hotel,
Day 10: Departure:
With some interaction sessions, we will guide you towards the airport via private vehicle for your journey ahead. End of Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Trek,
- Private transfer airport-hotel-airport,
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by a private vehicle
- Kathmandu & Pokhara accommodations (twin sharing basis with breakfast)
- Helicopter fly from ABC-Pokhara (Yourself & guide),
- Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
- Annapurna conservation area entry permit,
- TIMS permit (Trekker's info Management System),
- Teahouse-lodge accommodation throughout the trek,
- Three meals daily whereas on the trek: breakfast, lunch & dinner,
- Experienced communicatory government-licensed mountain trekking guide,
- Experienced mountain trekking porter,
- All program per itineraries on full board as per plan,
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and different facilities to employees throughout the trek,
- Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural Café/restaurant,
- Rescue arrangements,
- Local and government TAX-VAT etc
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) whereas in Kathmandu & Pokhara,
- Your travel/trekking insurance,
- International fare,
- Tips for trekking employees and driver (Expects tipping),
- All types of alcoholic & soft drinks,
- Personal shopping, laundry, trekking instrumentation, etc.
- Nepal entry visa fee,
- Cost raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, unwellness that aren't beneath our management,
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu In- case of early arrival, late departure or early return from a trip (due to any reason) out of scheduled itinerary,
- Any different expenses that aren't mentioned in the "Trip Includes" section etc.
- Monument entrance fees while on tour in Kathmandu (Approx. USD 26 per person)
LOCKERS / STORAGE
Where to meet ?
Your arrival at TIA, Kathmandu airport, our representative will receive you and transfer to the Hotel.
- A minimum of Five or three-person is necessary.
- Manage warm clothing, down jacket, and separate money for contingencies.
- Maximum weight of 500 Kg (5 passengers, one captain) for Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour,
- No age bar and suitable for physically disabled also.