An Everest base camp trek is the adventure of a lifetime, a journey for those whose dreams soar higher than even the clouds. Miles from cars, conveniences, and daily luxuries, you'll saturate your spirit in natural beauty and stretch your personal endurance beyond what you thought possible. The path begins in ancient Kathmandu, where you'll acclimate and explore the city at your leisure while anticipating your ascent.
You will trek to Everest Base Camp at 5,364m (over 3.5 miles!) to the base of the world's tallest mountain will bring you over suspension bridges spanning chasms of thin air, through hidden Buddhist monasteries, and into the heart of the warm, rugged Sherpa culture.
As you travel alongside thrillseekers and photographers from all over the globe, you'll spy Cho Oyu, Lhotse, and Makalu - three of Earth's 10 tallest peaks! You'll rest easy at night in cozy, traditional teahouses knowing that our experienced, knowledgeable guides and porters are there to ensure the safest, most enjoyable, most fascinating experience possible. You'll support local economies, discover hidden strengths in yourself, and make both friends and memories that will last a lifetime. What are you waiting for?
- Trip Name: Everest Base Camp Trekking
- Trip Code: EVEREST-OM0NA5
- Country: Nepal
- Type: Multi-day Tour,Multi-day Tour
- Activities: TREKKING HOLIDAY
- Experiences: Adventure ,Nature
- Starting Point: Lukla - Everest Base Camp Trekking Route, Chaunrikharka 56000, Nepal
- Ending Point: Lukla - Everest Base Camp Trekking Route, Chaunrikharka 56000, Nepal
What to expect ?
Our clients can see Panoramic views of Mt.Everest with other himalaya range and Sherpa people's living standard and their customs and culture.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Full day city sightseeing in Kathmandu city.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and trek start to Phakding. 2610 mt, 3 – 4 hours walk.
Day 04: Phakding / Namche Bazaar 3440mt., 5 – 6 hours walk.
Day 05: Namche Bazzar / Rest day for acclimatization.
Day 06: Namche Bazzar / Tyangboche 3860m, 5 – 6 hours walk.
Day 07: Tyangboche / Dingboche 4360mt. 5 – 6 hours walk.
Day 08: Dingboche / Rest day (Acclimatization)
Day 09: Dingboche to Duglha 4600 mt. 3 – 4 hours walk.
Day 10: Duglha to Lobuche 4940 mt. 2 – 4 hours walk.
Day 11: Lobuche to Gorak Shep 5170 mt. Excursion to Everest Base Camp 5364 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 12: Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar 5545 mt. to Pheriche 4288 mt. 7 – 8 hours walk.
Day 13: Pheriche to Namche Namche Bazzar 3440 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 14: Namche Bazzar to Lukla 2800 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 15: Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 16: Kathmandu's own activities.
Day 17: Departure transfer to airport onward to flight.
- All ground transport,
- Kathmandu full day city sightseeing,
- City tour guide,
- City entrance fees,
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in twin sharing on bed and breakfast,
- 12 days trekking on tea house trek on bed and breakfast,
- Trekking guide, one porter for two clients for luggage carry,
- TIMS permit, National Park fee,
- Kathmandu / Lukla / Kathmandu airfare,
- Air ticket for guide,
- farewell dinner,
- Insurance for trekking staff and Government tax
- Personal warm clothes, down jackets, trekking boots, trekking stick and sleeping bag,
- Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu and trekking period.
LOCKERS / STORAGE
Where to meet ?
Lukla - Solukhumbu Region
This trek follows a classic approach to Mt.Everest, the highest peak on earth. We fly to Lukla by Domestic air and start our trek to Phakding. It takes 3 hours walking approximately. Once we climb to Namche the main trading village of the Khumbu area, where time is spent acclimatizing before continuing on via Tengboche Monastery to Pheriche, Lobuche and the early morning ascent to Kala Pattar.